System C: Exposed System
The simplest and most cost-effective
As an exposed system, system C is the simplest and most cost-effective variant for laying metal cassettes in a traditional grid construction. The well-known construction system, recognised for its efficiency, ensures quick and easy installation, whereby every individual cassette is removable without tools for cleaning or maintenance work. The AMF MONDENA® metal cassettes with square edge (SK) lie flush in the construction, whilst recessed edge (VT) cassettes emphasise the ceiling module and the modular construction.
Our system solutions for exposed system C at a glance:
- AMF MONDENA® lay in system VT
- AMF MONDENA® lay in system SK
- AMF MONDENA® lay in system SK plank casette
- Affordable and economical ceiling solution
- Cassettes installed and demounted without tools
- The tiles can be removed by hand at any time, providing quick and simple access to the ceiling void.
- Ideal for administrative and industrial buildings, retail spaces, hotels, department stores, schools, exhibition rooms, offices, changing rooms, sanitary facilities, etc.