THERMATEX® Symetra RG 2,5 - 10
The THERMATEX® Symetra Rg 2.5-10 is a mineral tile characterised by its linear rows of perforations. It fulfils the highest requirements in acoustics.
The close perforations create a harmonious patterned ceiling that due to its simple elegance can be used in a wide variety of rooms.
- Attributes / Features
Attributes / Features
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 - F90 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 - REI90 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,60 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,65 according to ASTM C 423
- Humidity resistance: up to 90% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 87%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
Acoustical absorption values
|AMF THERMATEX® Product Catalogue Europe