THERMATEX® Schlicht Hygena
The ceiling tile not only impresses with its excellent physical properties in fire protection and acoustics, but also fulfils the high requirements of healthcare facilities.
A smooth surface as well as the specially developed “Hygena treatment” makes THERMATEX® Plain Hygena an ideal acoustic tile when it comes to the issues of health, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 - F120 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 - REI120 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,10(L) according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,10 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 34 dB according to DIN EN ISO 10848(15 mm Thickness, according to test certificate)
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 92%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Hygiene: prevention against bacteria and fungi
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 4 according to ISO 14644-1
||Tipo de documento
|AMF THERMATEX® Catálogo de Produtos
|Datenblatt Thermatex Schlicht Hygena Brasil