THERMATEX® Symetra RS 15 - 20
THERMATEX® Symetra RS 15-20 is a mineral tile which not only offers the best values in acoustics but also an irregular and extraordinary ceiling appearance.
Random holes with 15 or 20mm diameters form a heterogeneous surface. An architectural and creative ceiling design is created setting the ceiling tiles modernity in the foreground.
- Attributes / Features
Attributes / Features
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 - F90 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 - REI90 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,30(L) according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,35 according to ASTM C 423
- Humidity resistance: up to 90% relative humidity
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,052-0,057 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
Acoustical absorption values
|Datasheet THERMATEX® Symetra RS 15-20
|AMF THERMATEX® Product Catalogue Europe