THERMATEX® Thermofon is a mineral tile with excellent sound absorption values, like the other tiles of the THERMATEX® Acoustic series.
The white acoustic fleece creates a smooth surface and an elegant design that fits perfectly into the interior design.
- Attributes / Features
Attributes / Features
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,80(H) according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC= 0,85 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 28 dB(15 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,038 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 4 according to ISO 14644-1
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
Acoustical absorption values
|Datasheet THERMATEX® Thermofon
|AMF THERMATEX® Product Catalogue Europe