THERMATEX® Alpha ONE
THERMATEX® Alpha ONE is a fleece-laminated ceiling tile that achieves the highest sound absorption value and therefore creates excellent room acoustics.
It is also especially form stable and light. An elegant surface is provided by the white acoustic fleece face.
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Fire-resistance class: F30 - F90 according to DIN 4102 part 2 (according to test certificate)REI30 - REI90 according to EN 13501 part 2 (according to test certificate)
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 1,00 according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=1,00 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 29 dB(24 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,040 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: PM1 (≤ 30 m³/hm²) according to DIN 18177
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 4 according to ISO 14644-1
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
Valores de absorção acústica
||Tipo de documento
|AMF THERMATEX® Catálogo de Produtos