THERMATEX® Clean Room Thermofon
THERMATEX Purity & Hygene
THERMATEX® Thermofon is a mineral tile laminated with a white, acoustic fleece. As with other AMF THERMATEX® ceiling tiles it is distinguished by high sound absorption values.
In addition, the special developed “Hygena treatment” prevents the spread of germs, bacteria and fungi on the tile surface.
- Building material class: A2-s1, d0 according to DIN EN 13501-01
- Sound absorption: DIN EN ISO 354αw = 0,80(H) according to DIN EN ISO 11654NRC=0,85 according to ASTM C 423
- Sound attenuation: Dn,f,w = 28 dB(15 mm Thickness, according to test certificate) according to DIN EN ISO 10848
- Humidity resistance: up to 95% relative humidity
- Light reflection: for white similar to RAL 9010 glare-free approx. 88%
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 0,038 W/mK according to DIN 52612
- Cleanroom Classifications: Class 4 according to ISO 14644-1
- Colour: White similar to RAL 9010;
Valores de absorção acústica
||Tipo de documento
|AMF THERMATEX® Catálogo de Produtos